Rebuilding You: Opposition
What is broken in your life that needs to be fixed?
Where do you begin when it comes to rebuilding?
Building Together (Neh. ch.3 )
“God is present when people come together in faith with purpose”.
Opposition to Rebuilding (ch. 4)
- When rebuilding begins, resistance follows.
- When you step out, opposition steps up
Types of Opposition
Eph 6: 12 “For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”
What do you do in the face of opposition?
- Don’t drop to their level…drop to your knees. (v4,9)
- Fatigue fogs up your filter (v10)
“The external opposition can only be as loud as your internal insecurities allow it to be.” Craig Groeschel
The Key to facing all types of opposition (v14-20)
- Remember who is fighting for you
- Remember who you are fighting for
- Remember the vision